The system runs fully sequential fuel injection & ignition to give cleaner burning and lower fuel consumption compared with a non-sequential batch fire systems.
Specific features include:-
• 1000Hz processor speed
• Knock sensor trims ignition timing, monitored at a quite remarkable 200Hz. Due to the sequential ignition, it knows which cylinder has knocked and only changes the ignition timing on the specifically required cylinder.
• Wideband lambda control live adjusts injector time to ensure lambda stays to the control table target
• Air pressure sensor adjusts fuel volume delivery to match barometric pressure
• Coolant temperature sensor enables optimisation of cold start and warms up by adjusting injector enrichment and ignition timing advance
• Air temperature sensor enables optimisation of running in different ambient temperatures
• Fuel pressure sensor monitors live fuel pressure and map required injector timing it against an algorithm for the flow characteristics of our specific chosen injector against varying fuel pressure
• Cam sensor to allow fully sequential injector/ignition/knock control – please note you must make modifications to you head/exhaust cam to install this
• Test function for you to test all components and accessories before the first start to ensure all correct wiring and sensor gaps.
• Supplied with our 2.1 GTA-R software map which can be adjusted to suit your individual installation. If using with other engine capacities we can adjust the cc in the software for you.