1967 Giulia Sprint GTV Widebody (GTA-R Spec Upgrade Package)
Our customer recently purchased widebody GT from Europe and drove it to Alfaholics in order to do a wide range of performance upgrades.
Inspired by other GTA-R ‘Upgraded’ projects, he asked us to do the same. Take the car back to a bare painted body shell and rebuild the car to full GTA-R type mechanical and trim specifications.
Requesting we retain the car’s previous 2.0 Nord engine we fully rebuilt it to long stroke 2.1 litre specifications, as used in some of our GTA-Rs.
The finished car is a wonderful blend of classic GTAm race car appearance and refined ride quality with modern 911 beating performance and handling and will now head back to Europe.
Final specification as follows:-
- 230bhp 2.1 Nord, Jenvey heritage throttle bodies, Alfaholics Motec ECU package
- GTA-R clutch, flywheel and starter pack
- GTA-R driveline package, close ratio gearbox, LSD and hollow halfshafts
- Widebody specific version of our GTA-R 290 Ultraleggera suspension package, widebody billet uprights, titanium upper and lower wishbones and titanium hubs
- Double adjustable aluminium dampers
- GTA-R Superleggera 6-pot brake package
- Full tubular stainless steel exhaust
- GTA-R 290 Evo cooling package
- 8×15″ GTA wheel and tyre package with 205/50 Yokohama AD08RS tyres
- Alfaholics air conditioning kit
- Steering box rebuilt with billet aluminium steering box casing
- GTA-R PCB and loom package
- GTA-R composite dash crackle blacked and trimmed to GTA-R specs in Alcantara
- Full Dynamat kit
- Sport road GTA-R seats bespoke trimmed in alcantara to customers specification, GTA rear seat trimmed to match
- GTA-R side panel set in woven leather and Alcantara, billet aluminium GTA-R inner handle kit
- Bespoke tailored Wilton wool carpets
- GTA-R controls package
- GTA-R billet air conditioning vents
- LED headlight conversion
- GTA mesh grille conversion
- GTA-R lightweight glass package with heated windscreen
- Carbon fibre bonnet, boot lid and doors.