1972 2000 GTV (GTA-R Spec Upgrade Package)
Our customer asked us to complete a total rebuild & upgrade of his existing 2000 GTV to GTA-R specification. Before shipping the car to us, he had his bodyshell fully restored to a high standard in his country (with our remote guidance), including the installation of our carbonfibre bonnet, bootlid & doors that we use on our GTA-R builds. Once completed the bodyshell was shipped to us along with the core factory parts we required to complete his ‘GTA-R Upgraded’ build project.
His desire was to include our full suite of GTA-R Titanium components that we use on our top specification GTA-R 290 builds to allow him to own and experience his 2000 GTV upgraded to give the driving pleasures and performance of our top GTA-R works builds. He additionally requested that we retain the car’s original matching numbers 2.0 Nord engine, which we fully rebuilt it to long stroke fuel injected 2.1 litre specifications, as used in some of our GTA-Rs.
The finished car is a wonderful blend of classic GTV appearance and refined ride quality with modern 911 beating performance and handling.
Final specification as follows:-
- 230bhp 2.1 Nord, Jenvey heritage throttle bodies, Alfaholics Motec ECU package
- GTA-R clutch, flywheel and starter pack
- GTA-R driveline package, close ratio gearbox, LSD and hollow halfshafts
- GTA-R titanium axle tubes
- GTA-R 290 Ultraleggera suspension package, titanium uprights, titanium upper & lower wishbones and titanium hubs
- GTA-R titanium steering arms, steering drop arms and track rods
- GTA-R titanium trailing arms
- Double adjustable aluminium dampers
- GTA-R Superleggera 6-pot brake package
- Full tubular stainless steel exhaust
- GTA-R late Evo cooling package
- 7×15″ GTA wheel and tyre package, titanium wheel studs & nuts
- Alfaholics air conditioning kit
- Steering box rebuilt with billet aluminium steering box casing
- GTA-R PCB and loom package
- GTA-R composite 1750 dash & consoles trimmed to GTA-R specs in Alcantara & leather
- Full Dynamat kit
- GTA-R Sport road seats bespoke trimmed in plain & woven leather in Mk 2 1750 stitching style, GTA rear seat trimmed to match
- GTA-R side panel set in plain & woven leather, billet aluminium GTA-R inner handle kit
- Bespoke tailored Wilton wool carpets
- GTA-R spec leather luggage set
- GTA-R controls package
- GTA-R billet air conditioning vents
- LED headlight conversion
- GTA mesh grille conversion
- GTA-R lightweight glass package with heated windscreen
- Carbon fibre bonnet, boot lid and doors.
- GTA-R spec quarter bumpers and rear bumper with overrider delete option.