Alfaholics Limited Slip Differential
£1,250.00 GBP (ex vat)
TRA3067 | TRA3069 | TRA3070
More durable copper sintered friction plate, designed to eliminates overheating issues. As developed by leading World Rally teams (M-Sport Ford and Pro-drive).
Ramp cross pins diameter have been increased to reduce internal wear and strength the differential.
Tested and developed with two different ramp settings for different applications.
• Race, track day and higher BHP use
• Road application for less powerful cars
Manufactured with both sets of ramps on each cup allowing a choice of setup. A simple internal swap turns a race differential into a road or rally specification differential and vice-versa, in either:
• Small GT Junior (factory non-limited slip differential)
• Larger 2000 casing sizes
With 2 different side gear designs to suit small non-limited slip differential halfshafts with 25 spline or bigger 2000 27 spline halfshafts. All these parts are interchangeable allowing complete choice of fitment options (now and in the future).
Alfaholics offer a complete bearing and seal set, if you are fitting a new differential, fit new all bearings and seals too! Includes, differential bearings and seals, wheel bearings, shrink rings (for 2000) and halfshaft oil seals (Listed in the related products below):
• Full Rebuild Kit for non limited slip differential type ‘Small’ Axle.
• Full Rebuild Kit for limited slip differential type ‘Large’ Axle.
- 1x Alfaholics limited slip differential
|Models||All 105 / 115 series cars|
|Features||• Copper sintered friction plate design|
• Optional settings for full race or road