Fully Adjustable 2 1/4 Small Spring Kit
£395.00 GBP (ex vat)
Full race 2 1/4″ small spring kit designed to be used on all models of 105 series Alfas. Designed using CAD & CAM this spring kit does not require the use of a spring pan or a heavy full size Alfa style spring. This constitutes a massive weight saving (4.2KG per corner!). It bolts directly to the outer spring pan holes on the standard wishbone.
It features a fully adjustable threaded spring platform allowing the front ride height to be altered quickly and easily, without removing the spring. This also allows a much finer and more accurate control when corner weighting the car, essential for shaving the last few tenths off lap times and for improving driveability. This gives all the benefits of a coil over unit without any of the structural problems of mounting a coil-over unit to the inner wing. The pivot pin design has recently been updated to include the front anti-roll bar fixing; thus our rose jointed anti-roll bar drop link directly fits this pivot pin; this results in further weight saving and improved simplicity of design.
The mounts come finished in hard anodizing.
- Priced per kit but supplied without springs although we can supply these if required. Please call to discuss the optimum spring rate and length.
- You also have the option to upgrade to titanium pivot pins which results in a further weight saving of 1KG.
- cat_race_parts_105: 105/115
- filter_book_mechanical_front_suspension: Front Suspension
- cat_race_parts: Race Parts
- cat_suspension: Suspension
- filter_spring_kits: Suspension Spring kits