Alfaholics Aluminium Carburettor Mounts
£99.00 GBP (ex vat)
FUL2001 | FUL2002
Set of four Alfaholics production – top quality CNC machined from billet aluminium.
Fits 105 and 116 series cars up to 1985 with mounts that bolt into manifold from behind. Fits Weber, Dellorto and Solex carburettors.
The kit is supplied complete with studs pre-fitted in the mounts, ‘O’ rings, thackery washers and nyloc nuts.
Over time, the original rubber mounts crack and leak air causing the mixture to weaken and consequently the engine to run roughly. Even the replacement reproduction rubber mounts have been known to crack prematurely and this has led us to manufacture these superb billet aluminium items for use as a direct replacement.
They use premium quality rubber ‘O’ rings to form a perfect seal between the mount and the carburettor. These rubber ‘O’ rings, together with thackery washers (included in the kit), provide each carburettor with the necessary damping from engine vibrations.
This ‘O’ ring set up is used widely for racing as it is considered to be the most effective and reliable method of carburettor mounting.
- cat_race_parts_105: 105/115
- cat_std_parts_105_coupe: 105/115 Coupe
- filter_fuel_carburettors: Carburettors
- cat_fuel: Fuel
- filter_book_mechanical_fuel_system: Fuel System
- filter_book_mechanical_main: Mechanical
- filter_fuel_mountings: Mountings
- cat_race_parts: Race Parts
- cat_standard_parts: Standard Parts