Alfaholics Lightweight Trailing Arms
£205.00 – £270.00 GBP (ex vat)
RCE5010 | RCE5010/B | RCE5011 | RCE5011/B
- Premium production, exclusive to Alfaholics. Not to be confused with cheap imitation items on the market!
- We have made these using brand new trailing arms, NOT second hand.
- They feature drilled and deeply swaged (indented) holes.
- The correct depth of the swaging on these trailing arms provides greater torsional rigidity than the original, thereby minimising deflection under corning loads
- These trailing arms have been bead blasted after drilling & swaging.
- Finished in superb high quality black powder coating.
They have been trialed to huge success for the last 5 seasons. We are now happy to offer these in two variations;
- Lightweight version with large swaged holes – 2.9K/6.39lbs (without bushes).
- Extreme lightweight version with both large and small swaged holes – 2.5KG/5.5lbs (without bushes).
Note; The trailing arms are priced per arm.
- cat_race_parts_105: 105/115
- cat_std_parts_105_all: All 105/115 Series
- filter_book_mechanical_main: Mechanical
- cat_std_parts_motreal: Montreal
- cat_race_parts_montreal: Montreal
- cat_race_parts: Race Parts
- filter_book_mechanical_rear_suspension: Rear Suspension
- cat_standard_parts: Standard Parts
- cat_suspension: Suspension
- filter_suspension_rear: Suspension Rear Suspension
- filter_training_arms: Suspension Trailing Arms