£45.00 GBP (ex vat)
High quality 3.5A automatic battery charger, capable of charging both lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Also features a specific setting for charging small but powerful AGM batteries such as the Odyssey Extreme 25, which we offer and fit on all Alfaholics GTA-Rs. Designed to be left permanently connected, the charger monitors the condition of the battery to ensure it is always in peak condition and ready for use. Exceptional build quality – used to maintain batteries on all Alfaholics cars. Supplied with crocodile clips. Alternative charging accessories available separately.
- 6V and 12V battery charger and maintainer
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 120Ah
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries
- Safely monitors battery actively with no overcharge
- Suitable for start-stop and CANbus vehicle systems
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries
£96.00 GBP (ex vat)
Small yet extremely powerful starter pack, capable of delivering 1,000 amps for jump starting dead batteries in just a few seconds. Also an excellent power source for recharging USB devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc. Built-in LED flashlight. Supplied with heavy-duty crocodile clips, micro USB charging lead, 12V charger and microfibre storage bag.
- Lithium battery jump starter rated at 1,000A (7,000 Joules)
- Spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection
- Recharges USB devices, like smartphones, tablets, and more
- 100 lumen LED flashlight with multiple modes, including SOS
- Jump starts petrol engines up to 6 litres and diesel engines up to 3 litres
- Provides up to 20 jump starts on a single charge
£60.00 GBP (ex vat)
Pair of Alfaholic’s production engine stands for 101/105 engine blocks.
£80.00 GBP (ex vat)
Original type tool kit for 105/115 Series Alfa Romeo. The kit includes a wheel brace (19mm), spark plug socket, 11 & 13mm spanner and a double ended screwdriver and pliers.