Alfaholics Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust System
£995.00 GBP (ex vat)
EXH038 | STA/EXH | STA/EXH
Superb quality, unrivalled on the market for quality, fit and performance! Primary & secondary lengths and bores optimised on the dyno. With this system fitted the engine will rev much freer with higher rev capability and in the region of 10BHP increase and 8lb/ft torque.
We have options to allow the direct fitment for all factory fit model variations of 105/115 Series cars; LHD (floor & hanging pedals, cable & hydraulic clutch) as well as RHD. We have centre link pipes & tailpipes to cover all model variations; GT, Giulia Saloon, Berlina, Roundtail Spider, Kammtail Spider, 1300 Junior Zagato and S3/S4 Spider.
Please follow the QR code on the centre section for a complete fitting guide for this system.
- For LHD floor pedal cable clutch cars which have been upgraded to non-factory fit 1750/2000 engines, our 1750/2000 manifold will clash with your factory mechanism – you will need to modify your mechanism to factory GTA/TI Super specification to allow the manifold to clear.
- For hanging pedal LHD 1600 cars, please order 1750/2000 shallow floor system for increased clearance to floor pan.
- For RHD 2000 Spider post 1972, please order 2000 hanging pedal version of manifold as your car will have a deep left front floor pan.
Under axle upgrade
- Cars that are lowered 2.5+ inches can encounter the rear axle touching the exhaust on full compression, to resolve this we have created “under axle” centre and rear sections. For cars that are not lowered by 2.5+ inches should refrain from ticking the box.
Alfaholics customer John Dobson said the following about his recent purchase:- Many thanks for prompt despatch of the stainless-exhaust. It looks the business. Fitting has proved to be very straight forward and the first impression was of a freer revving engine especially higher up the range. I did a back to back test on the rolling road and was very pleasantly surprised to find that after a bit of carburretor rejetting there was an increase of almost 10BHP! Any more quick fixes like this would be much appreciated!
“Just wanted to let you know that the exhaust system went on beautifully. My mechanic, who works mainly on Ferraris and other italian exotics, told me it was it was the best after-market system he had ever seen. Thanks for making the effort to put great products on the market!”
Marc Hungerford, USA
- cat_race_parts_105: 105/115
- cat_std_parts_105_all: All 105/115 Series
- cat_exhaust: Exhaust
- filter_book_mechanical_exhaust_system: Exhaust System
- cat_race_parts_gta_r: GTA-R
- cat_race_parts: Race Parts
- filter_exhaust_sports_exhausts: Sports Exhausts
- cat_standard_parts: Standard Parts