The World’s Fastest Alfa Spider
Alfaholics is offering a unique opportunity to purchase the ultimate trackday Alfa Spider, in wonderful condition, fully serviced and ready for use. Built by Alfaholics in 2011 and thoroughly enjoyed by the owner since, this Spider-R has been cherished and is always spotlessly clean. Every winter it has religiously returned to Alfaholics for a full service regardless of cost. This car is a serious head turner, not only because of its looks & sound, but also for its speed. It is equally well suited for a weekend back road blast as it is cruising out to the Nurburgring with the roof down for trackday enjoyment.
Recent service and upgrade work as follows:-
Winter 2013 – Further upgrade with the installation of our 6-speed sequential gearbox, throttle body fuel injection & digital dashboard.
Winter 2014 – Full axle rebuild and ratio change to 4.55 to optimise gearing to match 6-speed gearbox. New brake discs & pads, new tyres
Winter 2015 – Full engine rebuild, new forged pistons and liners, new bearings, head overhaul. 50 miles since rebuild.
A brief list of the specification is below, but naturally there are too many features to list:-
- 216BHP Twinspark engine running on throttle body EFI and programmable ECU
- 6-speed sequential gearbox
- Large GTV size 4.55 axle with competition LSD
- Alfaholics 6-pot GTA-R brake package
- Alfaholics GTA-R suspension package with aluminium adjustable dampers and geometry kit
- Aluminium radiator with ECU controlled electric fan
- Aluminium foam filled fuel tank
- Plumbed in Zero-360 gas fire system
- Electric FIA master switch
- Full Alfaholics body restoration with discrete T45 chassis stiffening that radically transforms its rigidity
- Lightweight fibreglass bonnet and bootlid
- Recaro race seats with custom leather and alcantara trimmed interior
- Billet CNC machined centre heart grille and inner door grab handles
- Tracker vehicle monitoring system
Comes complete with tailor made fitted car cover& battery charger. This is a one-off opportunity to buy a totally rebuilt and on the button track day car, only being sold to fund the owner’s desires to race modern cars. New build price would be £125,000 + VAT.