1968 Fast Road Giulia Super
This has been another really exciting Giulia Super upgrade project, the brief was to take a totally standard Giulia Super and upgrade it mechanically to the highest performance fast road car possible, whilst retaining a reasonably original appearance. The work completed is as follows:-
- Alfaholics 216BHP Twinspark engine, 45mm Webers, 3-D mapped ignition, Billet GTAm cam cover
- Gearbox fully rebuilt with Alfaholics close ratio gearkit, race quality synchros and bearings
- Axle rebuilt and fitted with Alfaholics fast road LSD unit
- Alfaholics GTA-R suspension package with aluminium adjustable dampers
- Alfaholics GTA-R brake package with 6-pot Superleggera calipers
- Alfaholics aluminium radiator and oil cooler
- Alfaholics 7x15" GTA Veloce wheels with Michelin 185/60 tyres
- Bespoke tailored Wilton wool carpets
- Alfaholics Sport Road front seats trimmed in best quality leather in original styling, rear seats and door cards re-trimmed to match.
The result is astonishing to drive, really fast and exciting, with beautiful feel and with awesome stopping power from the 6-pot brakes. The car cruises effortlessly on the highway, whilst proving devastatingly fast on back roads, surprising many a modern performance car with this very ordinary looking "sleeper" performance classic car.