2000 GTV Rally Car
Tour Auto Result 2012
Having left Alfaholics in October 2011 with a much-upgraded car, now with the power to match the handling, Pierre Louis entered the Tour Auto in April 2012 as its first event. He himself would be entering the event in his Opel Ascona (another car bought and upgraded to re-live his youth when he rallied one), so handed the GTV keys to his son! The GTV ran faultlessly as youth triumphed over experience; Pierre-Louis’s son finishing an excellent 10th in the regularity section while Pierre-Louis finished 30th in the Opel!
The team get ready for battle!
Photos from the 2012 Tour Auto
Alfaholics Workshop Upgrades 2010-2011
The owner first brought his 2000 GTV to Alfaholics in 2010 as a completely standard car. He had recently bought the car to re-live his youth when he was a rally driver in France, competing in several different cars, including a white 2000 GTV!
In 2010, we fitted his 2000 GTV with the following upgrades:
- Alfaholics Fast Road Suspension Kit B
- Koni Sport shock absorbers
- Alfaholics spec suspension bush package
- Rebuilt rear axle with uprated LSD unit
- Alfaholics race oil catch tank
- HD engine mounts
- Alfaholics stainless steel sports exhaust system
- Alfaholics GTA Veloce 7×15″ wheels with Yokohama tyres
In 2011, thrilled with the transformation of his car, Pierre-Louis brought his car back to Alfaholics for the following upgrades:
- Alfaholics 160BHP 2000 Nord fast road & rally engine – forged pistons, shot peened rods, billet cams, standard valve sizes, uprated oil pump, aluminium crank pulley
- GTA curved rampipes with Pipercross socks
- Alfaholics lightweight steel flywheel
- Alfaholics sport clutch kit
- Alfaholics aluminium radiator with high performance electric fan
- Alfaholics oil cooler
- Alfaholics silicone hose set
- Alfaholics bolt-in half roll cage
Pierre-Louis competing on the Tour Auto 1975 in his original 2000 GTV
Pierre-Louis with his Alfaholics upgraded 2000 GTV in early 2011, posing for the camera with his team! This event followed the first round of upgrades, but before the second round.