Our customer bought a standard GT Junior from Sicily which had a superb body; never having had any rust in its life, but with poor mechanical condition. We stripped the car mechanically; rebuilding the suspension, brakes, gearbox & axle. A new Alfaholics TS engine was installed, along with our rollcage and we retrimmed the interior in our standard leather and alcantara finish.
Once completed we road tested the car fully then rolling road tuned it to optimise the carburettor jetting and ignition map to be suitable for running on 92 octane Canadian fuel. The customer’s chosen Alfaholics big valve TS engine spec producing a superb 216BHP held from 6800-7300 rpm.
Final Alfaholics specification:-
- 216BHP Big Valve TS engine with 2nd series head fitted with billet TS-GTAm cam cover
- Full stainless steel sports exhaust system
- Lightweight steel flywheel & sport clutch kit with hydraulic clutch conversion
- 3-D mapped ignition system
- Fully rebuilt hydraulic gearbox
- Fully rebuilt 4.55 rear axle with Alfaholics fast road/trackday LSD
- Aluminium radiator and race oil cooler
- 4-pot brake kit and billet aluminium rear calipers, non-servoed master cylinder system
- Fast road/trackday ‘Blue’ suspension kit with FIA 2 1/4″ front conversion, Koni Sport shocks and S4 ball joint drop link conversion
- Aluminium uniball t-bar
- 7×15″ GTA Veloce wheels with Yokohama Neova 195/55 tyres
- Bolt in 8 point cage
- Leather trimmed Recaro sports seats
- Alcantara dash conversion
- Bespoke manufactured carpet kit with Alfa logos
- 5% tint, 100% UV blocking film applied to all glass
- 55l aluminium foam filled fuel tank conversion
The owner flew across to take part in our trackday to get accustomed to the car prior to us flying it out to him in Canada.