Giulietta Sprint Rally Car
Tour Auto 2012 Result
One week after collecting the car from Alfaholics, our customer entered Tour Auto, finishing a superb 17th after the car ran faultlessly throughout the event! A superb result for the modest little Giulietta!
Very very great job!!!! Thanks Alfaholics!! Engine is wonderful! We finish the race 17th
Marcel and Pierre”
February 2012 Upgrade Package
Our French customer contacted us to bring his Giulietta Sprint to the Alfaholics workshops for a range of performance upgrades to be installed prior to the Tour Auto competition rally in April 2012.
We carried out the following upgrades:-
- Alfaholics 145BHP 1600 engine – standard valve size, single plug with 40mm Webers
- Alfaholics Lightweight Steel Flywheel & Sport Clutch Kit
- Alfaholics Dynator
- Alfaholics Giulietta Sprint Aluminium Radiator with integrated oil cooler
- Alfaholics Giulietta Sprint Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust
- Alfaholics 1600 GTA seats bepoke trimmed in black vinyl to improve lateral support for competition use
- Avon CR6ZZ competition historic tyres
Test driving the car, I was surprised by its turn of speed, even though it still had the original 4 speed gearbox fitted. The wide powerband and high torque of the new Alfaholics engine meant that the widely spaced ratios were not as much of a hinderance as one might expect.