Desirable first series 1750 with full leather interior including flying buttress seats. Engine rebuild and full respray professionally commissioned in 2001. The car has recently benefited from a sympathetic restoration of the interior. The car has spent its entire life in Italy and remains rust free and totally solid. It starts on the button, and drives, brakes, corners, looks and sounds perfect! Modifications thus far have been very subtle, namely:
- Set of 14×7 GTA Corsa wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza RE 720 tyres with more than 80% tread left.
- Pipercross airfilter for freer breathing and to release the distinctive twin cam sound.
- Nardi Steering Wheel.
The car comes with many spares to be installed at the next owner’s discretion, including:
- Alfaholics Kit C Suspension kit
- Alfaholics Front FIA 2 ¼ Small Spring kit
- Full set Alfaholics spec (front and rear) Bilstein Dampers
- Spare set of Mille Miglia wheels with Vredestein tyres
The car is presented in full running order and is ready to carve up your local country roads . The car is located in Umbria Italy and is registered in Italy on period correct plates. Inspections are highly recommended as the car presents itself very proudly.
Offered at EUR 18,500
Please contact Arnoud van Leeuwen
Email: [email protected]
Mob: +44 781 825 0097