Contact seller email [email protected]
Track day and Street use car for sale . 65,000 USD or best offer.
Great looks, great performance & just enough comfort.
High output alfaholics 2L twinspark and lightweight fiberglass fenders and lexi windows.
Sole owner since start to finish rebuild, completed 2012 .
Power train & Running gear , almost all alfaholics!
Engine: – Alfahoilcs 2L twinspark with mapped ignition and 45 dcoe as featured on alflaholic’s website at 195 hp flywheel. The mapped ignition allows the car to run well on 45dcoe even at lower rpm and street use.
Everything else :
- Alfaholics sport clutch kit and lightened flylwheel.
- Alfaholics headers and stainless steel exhaust system.
- Alfaholics 4 pot vented
- Alfaholics hi torque starter and race alternator.
- Alfaholics road / race adjustable suspension and koni shocks.
- Alfaholics propshaft conversion
- Alfaholics aluminium radiator and oil cooler.
- New brake booster, master and slave cylinders.
- Rebuilt steering box, rebuilt limited slip diff, rebuilt transmission.
- Stock rear sway bar but have alfaholics adjustable, can ship with car.
Comfortable but not too fancy as it is mostly a track day car that doubles as show and shine car. Carpet in front, matting back.
– Custom dash rebuild including aluminium trim and center console
– iPod connection & hidden 4-speaker stereo.
– New vintage style leather seats (GTS classics ) fixed back, bolstered fitted for 5 point harness.
California 71 GTV . Al Laeke, well known Alfa racer in Monterrey historics did initial body work, stripped all rust, removed fenders placed fiberglass flared fenders.
Fiberglass hood, and alfaholics lexan side and rear windows so the car is very light estimated 1900lbs.
Fuel cell in place and battery moved to trunk to balance weight.
Final body work and Paint by concourse winning shop in Vancouver.
It is specatular in all light conditions, (2011 ferrari black metallic).