Why settle for a cheap imitation?
True Perfection in an ALFA!
This car was featured at BOTH the Detroit Auto Show and in (USA) CAR & DRIVER MAGAZINE! ..see these photos from (USA) CAR & DRIVER MAGAZINE!! Hit these 2 links now!
This superb GTAm ‘Evocazione’ focuses on documented authenticity and raw exotic power. No detail was too small. Still under construction by the very best Alfa engine builder in North America (Mike Besic – BESIC MOTORSPORTS – Chicago) we focused exactly on what constituted the GTAm that won the World Championship in 1970! This ‘BMW CSL Killer’ is sex on wheels.
A complete professional build Excel spreadsheet is available to view for serious buyers – send me an email if you want a copy. It is very detailed!
A few hundred photos of the entire build process from raw body to final product…is available for serious buyers. http://s611.photobucket.com/user/johnsmithconsultingllc/slideshow/
The car will soon be on display at LAKE FOREST SPORTS CARS, Inc (Official Ferrari, McLaren, Lotus Dealer) – Chicago. IL USA
The Global Alfa Romeo Owners Club voted on what model was the most popular Alfa Romeo EVER constructed- and the GTAm was the global winner! The 1938 8C2900B was 2nd.
Alfa made ONLY 42 of these rare cars.
Authenticity and perfection were paramount in our 5 year effort. Most parts came from Alfaholics (UK) , Alfa Classic (UK), Paul Spruell Motorsports (Atlanta) or custom fabrication specialists in the USA.
- NO Part is as it was…EVERY Part is restored or replaced- NO Exceptions.
- Custom fabricated bump steer elimination with Alfaholics fast steering arms and proper steering wheel location for driver- all completely re-engineered and reconfigured but visually correct. No more steering wheel too far away- but visual authenticity maintained.
- The very finest cloisonné emblems everywhere- NO PLASTIC EVER!
- The very BEST paint- zero rust- many months of welding to mold the perfect chassis/body structure
- Race prepared twin plug professionally dyno-ed 7500rpm 186.6bhp+ (this ”older” Chicago Dyno is widely known to read about 20 hp -low- ; regardless it serves its purpose in tuning the engine properly even if the actual power is around 207bhp)
- Twin plug engine with dual 45 DCOE Webers
- Super sticky 225/45ZR-15 Toyo Proxes RA1 x 4 tires
- Carello Race Connecting Rods
- Custom 11:1 Pistons
- Racing Oversize specially ground valves
- Racing valve springs
- Race cams with torque curve from 3000rpm – 7500rpm
- Unique Total Seal Brand Rings
- MRP rod bolts
- Lightened crank
- Aluminum clutch disc
- Aluminum clutch plate
- Paul Spruell’s gorgeous Bundle of Snakes exhaust header with lifetime ceramic aluminum coating
- GTAm side ‘Trumpet’- exhaust with ceramic coating – exact duplicate of original
- Exotic 8 wire distributor (that uses visually correct but inexpensive V8 Nissan cap and rotor replacements)
- Close ratio 5 speed Autodelta GTA gear box ( OS Giken sourced)
- Perfectly copied Official GTAm Magnesium wheels in period correct color
- Brakes: OUTLAW brand all aluminum 4 pot/piston front calipers and 2 pot all aluminum calipers in rear
- Special Cross drilled rotors at all 4 corners
- Magnificently crafted exotic Panhard rear suspension with integrated roll cage structure
- Custom ATL Fuel Cell installation
- Custom fabricated battery holder in truck
- Full chassis integrated dynamic custom fabricated roll cage that incorporates very easy driver/passenger access via very low (dual ankle level side door tubes!)
- Autodelta racing fenders with period rivets…no detail escaped us regardless of cost or size!
- All new high performance suspension bushings everywhere
- Full race suspension: special Koni shocks, custom calibrated springs, calibrated sway bars, adjustable upper control arms and new long lasting perrocamce bushings
100+ photos are available of the entire restoration process. Every part on the car was removed, examined, and perfected…period. The raw body was mounted on a huge mechanical rotisserie, stripped and inspected so that careful surgery could be performed on all surfaces.
EVERY part is new or remade…NO EXCEPTIONS! 100% of every nut bolt has been replaced or rebuilt. Far more than fender flares and big tires – this is the real deal.
- No expense was spared to achieve authenticity and technical perfection.
- Sotheby’s says a real GTAm is worth $600,000 USD. They are undriveable on the street …purely a track car. Only run on Race gas!
This gorgeous beauty can be driven to work, downtown, the country club, out to dinner, on the track, across the country or shipped to Italy for a tour!
Embarrass all of the competition on track day at Road America, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Mid Ohio…..or…win a Concours in Lake Forest, Greenwich, or Malibu.
Ship it to Rotterdam- Dutch fees for this car are lowest. NOTE: It’s actually only apporximatmely $900 to ship it via Schumacher Logistics!
It runs great on quality premium unleaded (Shell or Sunoco’s best gas)
Please email me ONLY. I will respond quickly! Car will be deliverable in 30 days.